Our Vision: YANMAR Energy Systems completes market studies throughout North, Central & South America to determine the need for new dealership locations based on market requirements. Our goal is to ensure that we can provide our dealers profitable sales volumes, the right product at the right time, technical training and business development support resources, so that they can offer our consumers the full YANMAR Brand Experience.
As a YANMAR Energy Systems Dealer, you:
- Commit to a mutually agreed upon annual YANMAR Energy Systems Dealer Business Plan, and make commercially reasonable efforts to fulfill its action items and achieve business plan goals & objectives.
- Proactively seek out new business opportunities with potential customers in the assigned market area, and report sales opportunities and progress to YANMAR America on a regular basis.
- Plan, order and stock appropriate inventory of YANMAR Energy Systems Products and Repair Parts, etc. to adequately service the needs of customers. Provide YANMAR America with inventory reports and project pipeline information for Energy Systems products each month.
- Follow YANMAR America Energy System commissioning and warranty claim procedures.
How to Begin the Application Process
Thank you for your interest in becoming a YANMAR Energy Systems Dealer. Before you begin, please gather the following information that you will need to complete the Dealer Information & Contact Form.
- Basic business location and communication information
- Employee count by function
- Facility & equipment overview
- Technical skillsets (mechanical & electrical capabilities)
- CHP and VRF System lines currently carried, along with estimated sales revenue
- Briefly description of your business
- Dealer contact information
Once you are ready, please fill out the YANMAR America Energy Systems Dealer Application Form below
These requirements represent only an overview of what is required to be a YANMAR Energy Systems Dealer. The complete details are reviewed and discussed during the application process.
- Develop, execute & report progress on YANMAR-dedicated business plan and project pipelines
- Proactively seek new business opportunities with YANMAR ES products
- Plan, order & stock appropriate inventory of products, maintenance and repair parts to service customers
- Follow YANMAR service & warranty procedures
- HVAC / Power Generation Business 3+ years
- Annual Revenues of more than $750,000
Facility & Equipment:
- Dedicated office space for meetings and storage space for inventory & staging products
- Facility & equipment to handle equipment
- Employ Mechanical Engineers and/or Technicians
- Employ or retain services of Electrical Engineers and/or Technicians
- Other considerations are based on additional factors in a specific market and are determined solely by YANMAR America Corporation.